So I got up yesterday morning and checked my blog for comments and could hardly believe my eyes to read that the lovely Jen from http://jenniferwindram.com/ had nominated me for the Liebster Awarad
The award is a way to recognize up and coming bloggers and encourage people to visit new/interesting blogs cue blushing with pride!!
As my blog is one month old today I decided to combine the two events to feel extra special!
Now I may love reading but following instructions is not something that I am particularly good at but I’ve tried my best
Okay, so here are the rules:
-Each nominee must link back the person who nominated them.
-Answer the 10 questions which are given to you by the nominator.
-Nominate 10 other bloggers for this award who have less than 200 followers.
-Create 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
-Let the nominees know that they have been nominated by going to their blog and notifying them
First, I must answer 10 questions…
1. What is your best summer memory?
Having a bunch of good friends and family round for a barbecue and seeing how many people could squeeze into our (small) hot-tub – answer was 8 and one of them was a huge rugby player. Very cosy!
2. Do you sing in the shower?
No my singing is so awful I can’t even inflict it on myself
3. Have you ever put an empty carton of milk/juice back in the refrigerator?
Well…. Not quite empty but maybe with just a dribble left
4. Which bug do you like better: Roly Poly (pill bug) or Ladybug? Why?
I don’t know what Roly Poly is but I do like ladybirds. I used to collect them from the garden as a child and make them a home… they often died so I don’t think they liked it
5. Who is the person who makes you laugh so hard soda comes out of your nose and tears stream down your face?
I am known for laughing a lot and have a loud laugh (kinder souls say infectious). My other-half, my son and my brother all have me in stitches but I really don’t like the liquid out of the nose bit!
6. Where do you go when you need to get away from it all?
To bed with a good book the best way I know to escape reality
7. Do you ever hide from door to door salespeople?
We don’t tend to get door to door salespeople but yes I would definitely hide
8. When do you decide it’s time to get gas? 1/2 tank? 1/4 tank? Warning light has been on for 10 miles?
This is where I confess that even though I have been driving for 20+ years I have never filled up a car. I’m not known as ‘Princess’ for nothing!
9. What is the one talent you wish you had?
Back to the first question, I wish I could sing.
10. If you could time travel would you go to the future or the past?
Definitely the past. I love history but I would have to be one of the richer ones I don’t know how all my ancestors dealt with backbreaking work and cramped living conditions. We have it so much better these days.
I then need to nominate 10 other people for the award with less than 200 followers (I guessed a bit here)
The next part is I have to set 10 questions for them to answer so (drum roll) here they are
1. What is your favourite book of all time?
2. Where would you like to live if money were no object?
3. Do you have a phobia or real hatred for something that would be in your room 101? What is it?
4. What’s the first thing you do when you get in after a hard day?
5. Do you lie to your doctor about how much you drink/how much exercise you take?
6. What is your current favourite TV Show?
7. Do you tell shop assistants if they give you too much change?
8. Do you laugh or own up if someone tells you a joke that you don’t get?
9. Is there a cheesy song that you secretly love? If so what is it?
10. Which historical character would you like to be for a day?
And now I’m off to let my nominees know I’ve nominated them!
I do hope they will be as delighted as I am – thanks again http://jenniferwindram.com/